IT IS THE POLICY OF TONI NICOL therapies THAT CLIENTS ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLIER THAN DESIGNATED TREATMENT TIME.
This ensures you are not flustered upon arrival and can complete the necessary consultation details and commence the process of relaxation.
- It is important that you understand that any form of massage therapy should not be used as a replacement or instead of remedial care for a health problem without authority or advice from your health care provider. If you have a health concern, please don’t ‘put-off’ or postpone discussing it with your gp.
- If you have a medical condition and are unsure whether massage therapy would be appropriate for you, please discuss your concerns with your health care provider first before commencing treatment with me.
- Toni Nicol therapies is the provider of quality health care in Bowen Therapy and Therapeutic Massage. As a health-care provider caring for immuno-compromised patients, it would extremely dangerous for both in-clinic clients and Toni Nicol therapies to come in contact with anyone who is feeling unwell, slightly off, coming down with a cold or with flu-like symptoms. You may think it is nothing to be concerned about, but they are life-threatening for some patients.
Please be considerate of others and post-pone your appointment until you are feeling better.
- You can at any time ask about my qualifications, the training, and experience. I will at the initial consultation discuss the number of treatments that might be needed, as well as the cost. Please, if you are unsure at any time don’t hesitate to ask.
It is difficult. And we do understand that sometimes appointments will need to be rescheduled for another time. We do ask that a minimum of 24 hours notice be given.
We also understand that sometimes you may get caught up with things and from time to time run late. This will only shorten your own time as Toni Nicol therapies will still need to finish on time so as the next appointment is not behind schedule. We do hope you understand and appreciate this courtesy.
A no-show or cancellation without notice will void your gift voucher.
The following methods of payment are acceptable at Toni Nicol therapies:
- Online through the website via Paypal
- Cash on Delivery (cash only: prior to treatment – for either in-clinic or mobile services)
Prices may be subject to change without notice.
Are Gift Vouchers transferrable?
Yes. Toni Nicol therapies is more than happy to assist you with the transferring of voucher to another person upon request, however the voucher must still be redeemed by the expiry date.
Gift Vouchers are not redeemable
Please do not ask. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a refund.
A credit or monies will not be given in exchange if the goods and services purchased or received, amount to greater than the value of the Gift Voucher.
If there is a surplus in the balance of the Gift Voucher after a treatment, unused funds will be credited for later use. The balance of the Gift Voucher must be used prior to the expiration date on the Gift Voucher. Unfortunately Toni Nicol therapies can not extend the lifetime of the Gift Vouchers or refund money to recipients.
Lost or Stolen
It is your responsibility to keep your Gift Voucher safe. It is a policy of Toni Nicol therapies not to replace lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
When you reserve an appointment for a specific treatment, allowance has been made especially for that treatment. It happens to all of us, sometimes we need to postpone or cancel our appointment. And sometimes life just gets in the way and we are invariably late. Should this happen we ask that in consideration of others you reschedule your appointment at the earliest possible moment. If possible, a minimum of 24 hours notice should be given to cancel or reschedule.
A 25% cancellation fee will be incurred for shorter periods of notice or for no shows; including gift vouchers.
We require a deposit of 25% for all bookings over $100.
We do ask that you redeem your voucher before expiry date as no extensions will be provided.
- Group bookings are not available for advertised package deals
- The holder of the Gift Voucher will be the only recognised recipient
- Treatment packages are already discounted and are not valid for further discounts in any other advertised promotion
Treatments can be changed providing there is ample prior notice. You will be informed if there is an additional charge in an upgrade so you can decide whether to proceed or not.
No extensions or refunds will be given if any or all visits have not been taken. Our advice is to book early so you are not disappointed.
Work Place (Mobile) – Conferences – Festivals
Toni Nicol therapies is available for corporate functions. Toni Nicol therapies can come to your workplace, event, trade-show, conference and provide a relaxing massage for your guests, employees or clients.
To take advantage of Toni Nicol therapies Mobile Workplace * Event * Conference Massage a minimum booking of 2 hours must be booked.
Massages can be as long or as short as you require from seated (at your desk) to my Massage Table.
Duration of Massages can vary depending on your requirements: from 3-5 minutes and 10 minutes to revive staff or as bonus thank-you.
A longer session to impress your for corporate colleagues is available from 20 minute sessions to deluxe one hour massage. Just ask for a quote.
This option is only available Monday-Friday from 9.00am-5.00pm with prior arrangement.
Please contact Toni Nicol therapies 0417 064 955 for further information regarding rates, sessions and availability.
Target Pain | Manage Pain | Relieve Pain!
There really is no need to put up with persistant pain any longer. Jump on the bandwagon and find out for yourself why everyone is talking about Bowen Therapy. You will be pleasantly surprised.